The south west region of Nigeria offers a wide range of sights and experiences; from the majestic view from the top of Olumo rock and natural springs in Ijesha to the historic city of Ile-Ife and beautiful landscape of Ikogosi.
The maiden edition of the South West tour takes us to exotic destinations at Ogun, Osun and Ekiti while we will enjoy the road trip through Lagos and Oyo states.
- A/C Bus Ride To & Fro
- Hotel stay in Ife and Ikogosi Resort
- Road trip: Lagos – Abeokuta – Ibadan – Ile Ife – Oshogbo – Ikogosi – Erin-Ijesha – Lagos
Details on Tours:
- Olumo Rock
- Erin-Ijesha Water Fall
- Ikogosi Warm Springs
- The Ooni’s palace
- Opa Oranmiyan’ (Oranmiyan’s staff) used by Yoruba legendary warrior believed to have turned into concrete upon his death
- The Osun-Osogbo Sacred Grove, a World Heritage Center
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Outdoor Games, Board Games including: CashFlow 101, Chess, and Scrabble
- Tour Party
- Networking Sessions